STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW
I am thrilled to be hosting a spot on the STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW by Adreama Eden Blog Tour hosted by Rockstar Book Tours. Check out my post and make sure to enter the giveaway!
Nothing is more important to Amelia Cox than her faith. As she enters puberty, she vows to remain a virgin and not share herself with another man until her wedding day. So begins the journey as she searches for her happily ever after.
Amelia grows into a beautiful, desirable woman and finally catches the eye of Gabriel, the man she’s loved since they were kids in Sunday school. Amelia must now reconcile her budding sexuality and her desire to remain faithful to herself. Will she be able to remain committed to her vow when the raging 1960s culture around her screams otherwise?
Along her journey, Amelia learns patience, forgiveness, perseverance, and ultimately love. In Straight as an Arrow, the bedroom door is thrown open wide to reveal what really takes place in the marriage bed of the faithful.
- List your favorite books from when you were a child and talk about how you see them as an adult. Black Beauty and Bible stories.
- List your favorite books this year and why you like them. An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor (love reading about culture of other countries…and began the Lost Queen Triloby by Signe Pike (love historical romances)
- Talk about your favorite kind of character to write about -Someone with values but are still flawed
- Describe your ideal writing space. Sitting in front of my computer in a comfy chair with a mug of coffee off to the side as I listen to the oldies.
- Describe your ideal home library. Another comfy overstuffed chair as I lounge in front of a picture window, close enough to the kitchen where I can run for a quick refill of my favorite beverage-peach ice tea.
- If this book had a music playlist, what would it be and why? See attached. I so love these songs…most of them I grew up listening to them…from 1950s-1980(a couple from this era) My generation had the best music EVER!
- Who would you want to play the lead roles if this book were a movie? Someone innocent looking, young, fresh looking and very handsome. Most of my favorite actors are too old to portray these characters.
About Adreama Eden:
1 winner will win a finished copy of STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW, US Only.
|2/2/2021||A Dream Within A Dream||Excerpt|
|2/4/2021||Living in a Bookworld||Playlist|
|2/5/2021||Cover to Cover Reviews||Review|
|2/10/2021||Diary of A Bookgirl||Review|
|2/11/2021||Lifestyle of Me||Review|
|2/12/2021||Nay’s Pink Bookshelf||Review|