Publication Date: November 16, 2016
Publisher: Soul Mate Publishing, LLC
A celebration of love without labels. It’s easy to be brave with you by my side!
Popular DJ Dexx finds himself positively smitten by the precociously pristine Poppy Paris. Too bad she’s already taken by an older boy, Declan Davies, a beautiful model with a thriving career, and a perfect family. By a dreamful stroke of chance, Dexx finds himself invited to spend Christmas at the Davies home by a gorgeous girl, granting him the opportunity to pursue the precious Poppy. But in his quest to win her over, he unlocks a world of imperfection and insecurity, where people are picked on for their disabilities, speech, appearance, and eccentricities. For Poppy and her friends, love trumps labels, and everyone deserves a brave friend to stand by their side. What gifts will Dexx discover this Christmas? Will he ultimately find true love, or will he discover something even greater?
You are invited to read a powerful story about living with autism, but not letting it define you, about being bullied, but carrying on with determination and grit, and about having dreams, but not giving up in the face of adversity. Come celebrate something beautiful with Poppies for Christmas.
Link to Goodreads:
Poppies for Christmas Playlist
This book was so driven by music, especially since Dexx is a DJ, it was very difficult to shear the tunes down to just a few, but here it is. I hope you enjoy it!
- “Christmas Canon”- Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- “Stressed Out”- Twenty One Pilots
- “Animals”- Martin Garrix
- “Closer”- The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey
- “Worth it”- Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink
- “This is What You Came for”- Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
- “Paparazzi”- Lady Gaga
- “Let Me Love You”- DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
- “Sit Still, Look Pretty”- Daya
- “Pity Party”- Melanie Martinez
- “What’s This?”- Danny Elfman- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- “Walking in my Shoes”- Depeche Mode
- “Sucker for Pain”- Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons- Suicide Squad
- “Linus and Lucy”- Vince Guaraldi- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Carol of the Bells”- Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- “Don’t Let me Down”- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya
- “Bird Machine (Jingle Bells Version)”- DJ Snake ft. Alesia
Thank you so much!!! Xoxox Stacy Keywell
Author Stacy Renée Keywell lives a life of fabulous clichés. She enjoys asking rhetorical questions, and speaking redundantly. Stacy works hard at telling bad jokes, dancing oddly yet awesomely, and making up amazing new words in hopes that they will one day find their way into the dictionary. She strives to love without labels. She vows to bravely stand by the sides of those who need her, especially her two daughters. Stacy, her husband, and her children live in Michigan in a quaint house in the woods.
- One (1) winner will receive a $20 Amazon Gift Card (INT)