Published by Forever Romance
SIZE MATTERS Release Week Blitz
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: SIZE MATTERS
Author: Alison Bliss
Series: A Perfect Fit, #1
On Sale: November 29, 2016
Mass Market: $5.99 USD
eBook: $5.99 USD
Add to Goodreads
The rules of (fake) engagement . . .
Leah Martin has spent her life trying to avoid temptation. But she’s sick of low-fat snacks, counting calories, and her hyper-critical mom. Fortunately, her popular new bakery keeps her good and distracted. But there aren’t enough éclairs in the world to distract Leah from the hotness that is Sam Cooper – or the fact that he just told her mother that they’re engaged . . . which is a big, fat lie.
Sam sometime speaks before he thinks. So what started out as defending Leah’s date-ability to her judgmental mother soon turned into having a fiancée! Now the plan is to keep up the fake engagement, stay “just friends,” and make Leah’s family loathe him enough to just call the whole thing off. But Sam has an insatiable sweet tooth, not only for Leah’s decadent desserts but her decadent curves. Her full lips. Her bright green eyes. Yep, things aren’t going quite according to plan. Now Sam has to convince Leah that he’s for real . . . before their little lie turns into one big, sweet disaster.
THE A PERFECT FIT SERIES
Size Matters, #1
On The Plus Side, #2
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Alison Bliss grew up in Small Town, Texas, but currently resides in the Midwest with her husband and two sons. With so much testosterone in her home, it’s no wonder she writes “girl books.” She believes the best way to know if someone is your soul mate is by canoeing with them because if you both make it back alive, it’s obviously meant to be. Alison pens the type of books she loves to read most: fun, steamy love stories with heart, heat, laughter, and usually a cowboy or two. As she calls it, “Romance…with a sense of humor.”
Please welcome Alison to BookHounds
Top 5 favorite holiday treats
- Ice box pies are one of my favorite desserts to make and my go-to treat if I’m looking for something rich and indulgent. There is no baking involved and they are basically a cross between a cream pie and a cheesecake. Win-win, if you ask me.
- We always looked forward to my husband’s grandmother visiting and bringing us her special homemade sponge candy. Before she passed away, she gave me the recipe and now I make it in her honor. It brings us wonderful memories.
- My mother makes these moist pineapple-banana muffins that are out of this world. I love them. My kids love them. My husband hates them. But that only means more for us.
- Russian teacakes are a longtime favorite of mine. As with anything rolled in powered sugar, they can be a little bit messy at times, but they are super simple to make and taste delicious.
- Homemade fudge over popcorn is another favorite. Growing up, my mother made this treat on occasion, so it’s great to be able to continue the tradition with my own kids.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE