Published by Harlequin Books
Daisy Sinclair knows how to make a guy moan with raw pleasure. She should, as owner of the best damn bakery in Chicago. Her cinnamon buns are borderline orgasmic! Of course, standing in front of the city’s biggest (and sexy-as-hell) food critic in her skivvies isn’t the most professional first impression. Especially when he has a wicked glint in his eye…
Jamie Forsythe isn’t exactly a food critic; his twin brother is. One look at Daisy’s mouthwatering curves, and Jamie knows only that he wants to have his cake and Daisy, too. Attraction mixed with deception is a recipe for disaster—the naughtiest, hottest kind imaginable. And there’s no way Jamie can resist being sent to bed…with Daisy as dessert!
- Series: Harlequin Blaze (Book 885)
- Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin (February 23, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 037379889X
- ISBN-13: 978-0373798896
Cinnamon Buns – By Lady Laine and Daire
½ cup warm water Butter (room temperature)
1 tbsp yeast Brown sugar
1 tsp sugar Cinnamon
½ cup butter or margarine (room temperature) Pecans (optional)
3 cups warm water
¾ cups white sugar
1 tsp salt
3 eggs beaten
9 cups flour
This is an all-day affair but the results are so worth it!
Turn oven on until cozy warm and then turn it off but keep the light on as it helps to keep the oven warm.
In an x-large bowl, add half a cup of warm water. Sprinkle one tbsp of yeast over the top and sprinkle one tsp of sugar over the top of the yeast. Let the mixture sit for approximately 10 minutes until frothy.
Add ½ cup of butter or margarine (room temp), 3 cups warm water, ¾ cup white sugar, 1 tsp salt and 3 eggs (beaten). Add the 9 cups of flour (3 cups at a time). Use hands by the end. The dough should feel elastic-y and smooth. Rub butter over the dough and put a tea towel over the top and place the bowl in your cozy oven.
· Let the dough rise until it doubles (approximately 1.5-2 hours).
· Punch the dough down, spread more butter over the top so it doesn’t dry out and place it back in the oven to rise again. It should take less time the second go around (~ ¾ hours).
· Punch the dough again.
· Divide the dough into three pieces. Cover up other two pieces.
· On floured board, roll out section of dough into a nice thin rectangle (~¼ of an inch).
· Spread softened butter over the whole rectangle. Cover all in brown sugar (light coating but completely covered). Sprinkle cinnamon liberally over the entire surface. Drizzle corn syrup over top.
· Once done, roll the dough along the long side of the rectangle. Squeeze the ends.
· Prepare your pans by greasing all sides and bottom. Sprinkle brown sugar over the surface and drizzle more corn syrup (this creates a caramel coating so that icing is unnecessary). If you want thick buns, use deep pans and place rolls closer together. For shorter buns, use a cookie sheet and place rolls a little farther apart.
· Slice your roll and place in prepared pans. Let rise ½ hour to ¾ hour in warm oven until ready.
· Bake at 350 until golden (approx. 20 minutes depending on oven).
· Once finished. Flip onto parchment and use spatula to scrape gooey caramel over buns.
**Giveaway Ends 3.19.16 and open to all who can legally enter.
US only – must be over 18 or have your parents permission to enter.
An email will be sent and you have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Winner will be announced within 48 hours at the end of the giveaway. Giveaway is organized by Bookhounds and sponsored by the publisher
It has no affiliation with Facebook, Twitter or any other entitiy.
Void where prohibited.**
Not Responsible for Lost, Stolen or Misdirected Prizes