It’s that time of year—the time for friendly competition, creating competitive brackets, and claiming victory over the opposing team. How about we translate that into something that will benefit YOU—our fabulous readers!?!
Starting Sunday, March 25, we invite you to take part in the first ever Sourcebooks eBook Bracket Challenge! By using the Twitter hashtag #eBookBracket, readers can vote over Twitter for the next eBook from Sourcebooks they want to see discounted to $0.99 for one week in early April.
– You MUST use the hashtag #eBookBracket for your vote to be counted—otherwise it won’t count!
– Please remember this is a FRIENDLY competition J
– VOTING Rounds:
o Round 1 (8 titles): March 25-March 26 until 4pm CST
§ 4 Titles moving on to Round 2 announced the morning of March 27
o Round 2 (4 titles): Begins 9 am CST on March 27-March 28 until 4pm CST
§ 2 titles moving on to the Championship Round announced the morning of March 29
o Championship Round (2 titles): Begins 9am CST March 29-March 30 until NOON CST
o Winning title announced on Twitter and Sourcebooks Buzz Blog by 5pm CST on March 30
o The eBook Deal for the winning title begins on Tuesday, April 3 and lasts through Monday, April 9.
(Click on the title for more info, and follow them all on Twitter!)
– Tempted by Elisabeth Naughton, @ElisNaughton
– The Goblin King by Shona Husk, @ShonaHusk
– The Soldier by Grace Burrowes, @GraceBurrowes
– Lord and Lady Spy by Shana Galen, @Shana Galen
– Making Waves by Tawna Fenske, @Tawna Fenske
– Cover Me by Catherine Mann, @CatherineMann1
– Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally, @MirandaKennealy
– Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber, @LeannaRenee
You can see the full bracket at the eBook Bracket Challenge Page on Sourcebooks.com: http://bit.ly/FOuWWs. This is where we will announce the titles moving on to each round, so check it out every other day next week!
I hope to see those of you with Twitter accounts taking part and voting! The authors will be encouraging their fans to join in as well, so it will be a lot of fun and exciting to see which eBook is discounted. Feel free to spread the word! I’ll be tweeting throughout the entire competition—follow @SourcebooksCasa.
I still can’t decide which one I want to win, but I am leaning towards The Goblin King….I don’t think I have ever read a bad book from Sourcebooks!
I don’t twitter, but it sounds like a fun creative challenge!