- Never, ever feed a dog broccoli.
- You might be surprised how the weight of a dead body in the trunk of your car can go unnoticed.
- Don’t ever joke about killing your ex . . . in front of witnesses.
- In the right situation, vomiting on someone can endear them to you.
- When a good-looking detective steals your underwear, he may not be a pervert; he could just be looking for blood splatter evidence.
- Some men think hospital gowns are sexy, especially when a breeze comes by and a detective already stole your underwear.
- When your grandmother is getting more action than you are, something’s not right with that picture.
- Bed bugs are nasty little creatures but they can come in handy when trying to get someone to fall back in love with you.
- In the right set of circumstances, morphine can be an aphrodisiac.
- The consumption of five cupcakes when your heart is hurting is not always a bad thing.
- The way a couple shares an ice cream cone tell the viewing public if they’re sharing bodily fluids.
- Nothing can bring all the unresolved issues to the surface in a romance more than finding a naked woman in your boyfriend’s bedroom.
- The journey to fall in love isn’t all sweetness and light; it can also have its darker moments where you hurt like hell but it’s still a journey that makes life worth living.
- Love can make you laugh so hard you pee in your pants, but it can also make you feel like as though a pit bull just used your heart as a chew toy.
- Things really are hotter in Texas.
Former cop turned PI, Dallas O’Connor knows what it’s like to be unjustly accused. But one look at the sexy-though skittish-suspect tells him she couldn’t hurt anyone. The lead detective, Dallas’s own brother, has the wrong woman and Dallas hopes a little late-night “undercover” work will help him prove it . . .
About the Author
Christie Craig, an Alabama native, is an award-winning, multi-published writer, multi-published photo journalist, motivational speaker, and writing teacher. Her non-fiction articles and photography have appeared in almost three thousand national magazines. A Golden Heart finalist, and a finalist in more than fifty RWA-sponsored contests, she has gained a well-deserved reputation for writing romance fiction that has both witty humor and a suspenseful, sexy tone.
- Mass Market Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Forever (September 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446582840
- ISBN-13: 978-0446582841