Love Mentor Dr. Diana offers revolutionary advice for finding-and keeping-the one you love:
- Create irresistible attraction and an atmosphere that men love to be around.
- Find out the single most important thing you can do to get a sincere commitment from the guy you want.
- Keep that crazy-in-love feeling going, no matter how long you’ve been together.
- Learn the secret to instantly resolving conflict with your man.
- Know when to have “the talk”: Don’t think it matters when you bring it up? Think again.
- Avoid the biggest mistake women make when he’s “not ready” for a commitment
- Get your relationship back and better than ever, even if he has cheated
If you have love problems, Dr. Diana has the solutions. This book is your key to creating your own happiest-ever-after now.
About the Author
Diana Kirschner, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist who has more than 25 years of professional and practical experience doing therapy and workshops for singles and writing relationship articles for women. Dr. Diana appears regularly on the Today show, has been a guest on Oprah and many other national television and radio programs. Her popular Love in 90 Days workshops have been featured in major media around the world. She has been happily married for over 25 years.
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Center Street (February 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599951207
- ISBN-13: 978-1599951201
WANT TO WIN A COPY OF THIS BOOK?
Contest is open to anyone with a US or Canadian mailing addresses (no PO Boxes)
Contest ends on 2.14.11 Winner will be chosen by Random.org on 2.15.11
Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email or a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is sponsored by Hachette Book Group and up to 2 books will be available.
Only one winner per household address!
+1 Complete the below form
+1 Follow Me
+1 Follow my other blog FOREVER YOUNG (adult)
And now, for those extra entries you can do each day:
+1 Leave a comment! I love comments! Just be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you.
+1 for each post on twitter, a social networking site, blog, sidebar, etc., just be sure to leave a link.