1. Please include the graphic at the top of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to the hosts’ sites.
3. Some hops have a maximum number of entries allowed.
4. You must turn off word verification/CAPTCHA if you are requiring more than one comment for entries – If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation.
5. Your giveaway must be specifically for the hop.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the entire time the hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar. I do update the linky to go directly to your post.
7. You must giveaway physical books for this one. CLEAR OUT THOSE BOOKS THAT NEED NEW HOMES.
8. If you are using rafflecopter… Set the rafflecopter to begin accepting entries the day before the hops starts and to stop accepting entries the day after the hop ends. If the hop is running from December 5th to 10th you would set the rafflecopter to begin accepting entries on December 4th and stop accepting them on the 11th. Use caution when using weighted entries. If you mark a task as being worth +10 that counts as 10 entries and will likely get you deleted from the linky list. Please see these examples: (Correct Rafflecopter – Unacceptable Rafflecopter)
9. When you sign up please let people know where you are able to ship your giveaway to. Place your shipping info in parenthesis after your blog name. Example: BookHounds (INT) or you could put (US) or (US/Can). If you forget I assume you are shipping to the US only and will update your link with (US).
10. If you have any questions please ask. If you sign up and can no longer participate please email me so I can remove you from the linky. BookhoundsHops@gmail.com
11. Each blog is responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and paying for the shipping. Items such as half off coupons are not allowed.
12. It is your responsibility to check the linky the day of the hop to be sure you are still on it and that your link still works. If you were deleted because I couldn’t find your post or it was up late email me and I will readd you. PLEASE EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Bookhounds@hotmail.com
13. Be sure to tell people what you are giving away and how they can enter.
<!– end LinkyTools script —