Published by Harlequin Books
CLAIMING HIS CHILD…AT ANY COST
A shocking fertility clinic mix-up has resulted in Luca Moretti fathering a child with a woman he’s never met. There’s no way the CEO will walk away from his baby girl. But he has thirty days to convince her distractingly beautiful mother to do exactly what he wants.
Widow Claire Douglas is still reeling from the loss of her husband when she discovers a stranger has fathered her child. And the rich bachelor will stop at nothing to gain joint custody. How can she possibly fight a man with such money and power…and a charm she can’t resist?
- Series: Billionaires and Babies (Book 2431)
- Mass Market Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin (March 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373734441
- ISBN-13: 978-0373734443
About the Author
Bon Appetit and a Book
The hero of the book THE CEO’S UNEXPECTED CHILD is the owner of a large family-style Italian restaurant chain called Moretti’s Italian Kitchen. One of the featured dishes at the restaurant is cheesecake, which makes a special appearance in the epilogue. I’ve personally made a lot of cheesecakes in my day and this is one of my favorite recipes. There are fancier ones, and more complicated ones, but this has always turned out for me. It’s a pretty simple one, although the top is prone to crack. I haven’t had any luck with waterbaths because my springform pans always leak. So, if the top cracks – put on a layer of chocolate ganache or fruit topping. Problem solved!
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling or other topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 8- or 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 8- or 9-inch springform pan). Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and the remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake set in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Loosen cheesecake from rim of pan; remove rim. Top cheesecake with pie filling just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
WANT TO WIN A COPY ?
**Giveaway Ends 3.13.16 and open to all who can legally enter.
US only – must be over 18 or have your parents permission to enter.
An email will be sent and you have 48 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen.
Winner will be announced within 48 hours at the end of the giveaway. Giveaway is organized by Bookhounds and sponsored by the publisher
It has no affiliation with Facebook, Twitter or any other entitiy.
Void where prohibited.**
Not Responsible for Lost, Stolen or Misdirected Prizes