Midwinter’s Eve Giveaway Hop
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Bookhounds
December 21st to 31st
As you prepare your giveaway post please remember the following:
1. The Midwinter’s Eve Giveaway Hop Images needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this giveaway hop page.
3. Your giveaway must be book related and be valued at at least $10. You can giveaway gift cards, books, etc.
4. There is a restriction on how many possible entries you can have. No more than 6 possible and only 1 can be Mandatory. All others must be optional. All entries must be able to be done on one visit to your blog – Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once is fine). KEEP IT SIMPLE!!
5. You must turn off word verification/CAPTCHA if you are requiring more than one comment for entries – If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation or use rafflecopter.
6. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop.
7. MINIMUM VALUE – There is a $10 Minimum Value for this hop. You must have at least 1 prize with a value of at least $10.00. You can include additional prizes that are less than $10 to additional winners if you choose. Authors who wish to giveaway ebook copies of their book can do so but MUST include a gift card or additional prize to go along with the ebook to meet the minimum value requirement.
8. FAMILY FRIENDLY – No Erotica or Gruesome Horror, etc. Those with young children and teenagers should be able to view your post/blog without being embarrassed!
Your post must be live by 9:01 AM EST on Monday, December 21st. Feel free to post up anytime on Sunday, December 20th and email your direct link to Mary from Bookhounds at firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis after your blog name.