HOW TO PLAY:
Share the riskiest thing you’ve done for love, or what someone has risked for you via Twitter or Facebook status updates, commenting on The Knight Agency’s official Kiss At Your Own Risk Contest blog post, or emailing Contests@KnightAgency.net with your entry.
The contest period begins on Monday, January 17th at 12:01am Eastern Standard Time and ends on Thursday, January 20th at 1pm Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be randomly drawn and announced at Stephanie Rowe’s author chat on Thursday, January 20th @ 9pm ET in The Knight Agency chat room.
1. Twitter entries must be contained to one Tweet and contain the hashtag #KissRisk.
2. Facebook entries must be also be contained to one status update and contain the hashtag #KissRisk. Facebook entrants must email Contests@KnightAgency.net with a link to their page so that the entry can be verified by the Contest Adminstrator.
Friends of Stephanie Rowe on Facebook and publicly viewable Facebook accounts can enter. If you are not Stephanie’s Facebook friend. or if your account is not publicly viewable — you cannot enter the contest using Facebook because we will be unable to view your page and verify your entry.
3. Visit www.KnightAgency.blogspot.com and leave a comment in the blog noted as the “Official Kiss at Your Own Risk Contest Post.”
4. Email Contests@KnightAgency.net with your entry and “Kiss Risk Contest” in the subject line.
– You can use each entry method one (1) time for up to four (4) entries.
– You can repeat your answer to the question each time you enter. (For example, you could say “I eloped after knowing my husband for only one week. #KissRisk” on Twitter. Then you could repeat the exact same entry on Facebook, The Knight Agency blog and send it via email.)
– As a special bonus, subscribers to The Knight Agency newsletter will receive triple points for their entries. If you are a newsletter subscriber, email Contests@KnightAgency.net with the locations of your entries and the usernames/handles you used to receive credit. If you subscribe to the newsletter anytime during the contest, you can also receive triple points. Sign up here: newsletter link.
– This contest is restricted to U.S. residents.