1. Bookmarks or dog ears?
2. Dust jacket on or off when reading a hard back?
3. Favorite author?
4. Favorite genre’?
5. What is the best book you have read in the last year?
Jonathan Lethem’s Motherless Brooklyn
6. What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
This Perfect Day by Ira Levin
7. E books: Friend or foe?
Friend, lover, and confidante
8. Was there a book that inspired you to write?
Kurt Vonnegut’s Slaughterhouse-5
9. What are you reading right now?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. What is the last book you bought just for the cover?
11. What is the last book you received in the mail?
L. Ron Hubbard’s Writers of the Future First 25 Years
12. What is the number of books you own?
13. What is the first book you remember reading by yourself as a child?
Probably a comic book
14. Do you have a favorite place to read?
15. What is next for you, publishing-wise?
Gateway Drug: Mystery Stories
16. Do you have a favorite place to write?
Standard desk at home
17. Do you have any pets ?
Dog, cat, two chickens
18. How does your garden grow?
19. The last thing you Googled?
the spelling of “idiosyncrasies”
20. What makes you cringe?
Scott Nicholson is author of Speed Dating with the Dead, Drummer Boy, and 10 other novels, five story collections, four comics series, and six screenplays. A journalist and freelance editor in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, he often uses local legends in his work. This tour is sponsored by Amazon, Kindle Nation Daily, and Dellaster Design.
To be eligible for the Kindle DX, simply complete the form below with contact info. Feel free to debate and discuss the topic, but you will only be entered once per blog. Visit all the blogs on the tour and increase your odds. I’m also giving away a Kindle 3 through the tour newsletter and a Pandora’s Box of free ebooks to a follower of “hauntedcomputer” on Twitter. And, hey, buy my books and put me in the Top 100 and I’ll throw in another random Kindle 3 giveaway. Thanks for playing. Complete details at http://www.hauntedcomputer.com/blogtour.htm
WANT TO WIN A KINDLE?
Just complete the form below, entries end on 9.22.10