1. What breed(s) are you?
2. Favorite place to sleep?
In my bed, which is currently in Dad’s office
3. Favorite food?
Anything really, but I won’t eat frozen spinach or lettuce.
4. Favorite toy?
I have a couple of squeakys but I think I’ve outgrown them.
5. Favorite thing to chew?
I have a nylar bone that I’ve been chewing for years.
6. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors, but I love to snooze in the sunlight.
7. Are you embarrassed by dog outfits?
Luckily the only thing my owners make me wear is a sweater during cold weather.
8. Dog Trainers: Friend or Foe?
My parents trained me, so I do not know what a dog trainer is?
9. Hair cuts or the natural look?
Pugs shed naturally so I never need a haircut.
10. Do you like baths?
Baths aren’t too bad because I only get them once a month, and never in winter!
11. Favorite place to watch your territory from?
The front door when it is open (which isn’t a lot).
12. What cute thing do you do for a treat?
I have to do an entire series of tricks just to get a treat! I have to sit, shake hands, lie down, roll over, pretend to be a teddy bear, beg and nod my head yes. Sometimes they make me do it twice just for a kibble!
13. What most do you like to bark at?
The vacuum, bike riders and people leaving the house.
14. Cats: Take them or leave them?
I detest cats. Cats are enemy.
15. Would you chase a squirrel right now if you could?
Eh, squirrels aren’t worth it. Cats on the other hand…
16. If you catch something, what do you do with it?
I do not know as I have never really caught anything live.
17. Does going to the vet upset you?
As long as they don’t give me a shot, they are ok.
18. Do you prefer to walk or go for a car ride?
Car ride! Need more car rides!
19. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
20. What book would like to chew the cover off?
Not allowed to, so not even going to imagine what it would be like.
Anything else to bark about? Pugs rule!
Thank you Deborah for allowing Pugsly to speak with me! I admit I was laughing out loud about the squirrel question.
I HAVE ANOTHER PUPPY CALENDAR TO GIVEAWAY WORLDWIDE. I will get a picture posted tomorrow.
To Enter (please leave a comment for each entry):
+1 Leave a comment with a way to contact you.
+1 You can leave a comment here every day until the contest ends on 12.10.09
+1 New Follower
+2 Repost this giveaway someplace (twitter, blog, facebook, etc and leave me a link)
+1 Follow Deborah’s blog
+2 New Follower of Deborah’s blog