MY NEXT PUPPY PROFILE IS: DUSTY!
Dusty lives with Linda from Bookvisions, go visit her blog here.
Remember to leave a separate comment here for each entry to win the calendar!
You can earn extra entries by leaving a comment on each Puppy Profile and following Linda’s blog.
1. What breed(s) are you?
I had a DNA test and it indicated a large part is unknown, but it also showed I have Poodle, Collie, Siberian Husky, and Great Dane in my ancestry.
2. Favorite place to sleep?
In my bed. I also let my people family sleep there too so it gets a little crowded.
3. Favorite food?
Pig ears and Cheese
4. How did you find your home?
I was in the dog pound and this lady came to get a Christmas present for her husband. I walked over, leaned against her leg, and peed all over the floor. She just said “This is the one” and patted me on the head.
5. Favorite thing to chew?
Plastic soda bottles. I need to get the cap and ring off. I need to.
6. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors, it doesn’t rain or snow in here, but I do like to play outside with my dog friends.
7. Are you embarrassed by dog outfits?
No, it amuses the family.
8. Dog Trainers: Friend or Foe?
I’m too stubborn for a trainer, but I did go to Doggy Day Care for the first time recently when I visited Arizona. They were a little snooty, but I was a good boy, and they even gave me a good report card at the end of the day.
9. Hair cuts or the natural look?
I don’t need haircuts. I shed buckets of hair a week, but I never seem to run out.
10. Do you like baths?
No baths, no baths, no baths!
11. Favorite place to watch your territory from?
I like to sit on top of the hill and wait for the boats to go by. When I see one coming I stalk it like a lion, and then run up and bark until they are past my territory. I scare them good sometimes.
12. What cute thing do you do for a treat?
I wear stupid hats, rabbit ears, or other strange things that amuse the family.
13. What most do you like to bark at?
People, and dogs, and foxes, and squirrels, and noises, and…….
14. Cats: Take them or leave them?
Leave them – they have claws.
15. Would you chase a squirrel right now if you could?
No, I gave that up when I realized I would never catch them.
16. If you catch something, what do you do with it?
Eat it, bury it, or bring it back to be thrown again.
17. World domination or too much work?
Household domination is good enough for now.
18. Do you prefer to walk or go for a car ride?
CAR ride!!!! I just returned from a 13 state car ride. I got to smell so many new places.
19. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
I would love to go for a boat ride as long as I don’t have to get wet!
20. What book would like to chew the cover off?
Even I know better than to chew a book.
Isn’t that the cutest thing you have ever seen?
Dusty is one lucky dog to have a home with Linda. Or maybe, that is the other way around?
Again go visit Linda’s blogs